Your owner & location details
Adding your business to finda.co.nz
Adding your business to finda.co.nz easy, 4 simple steps and you're done, your business will be listed online for over 650 000 visitors to see.
Your business owner & location details
The first step in registering your business with finda.co.nz is to provide key contact & business information, allowing customers to contact your business.
Item names that are bold are required, other data is optional.
- contact name: simply enter the key contacts name
- contact number: a telephone or mobile number that will not be published online
- contact email: an email address that will not be published online
- billing email: an email for your accounts person, will not be published online
- trading name: the name your customers know you by
- business name: the legal name of your business, not published online
- business numbers: add all the telephone numbers customers can use to reach your business
- web site: add your business web site address
- online store: tick this box if you sell your products online
- description: tell everyone about your business
Once the form is compete hit "next" to move onto your location details.
- level & building: allows adding Level 2, finda building
- street: type your street number & name. finda.co.nz should suggest your address, simply click the correct address from the options
- other details: should you address not be suggested, fill in other address details
- map: to adjust your location on the map, click and drag the red icon to pin point your business
Postal address & Billing address
Both postal & billing address forms will automatically inherit the physical address. You can change these, simply untick the "Same as .... " box beside the name, and fill in the forms
Move onto the next step "Your business category"