Welcome to Linfox, Asia Pacific's largest privately owned supply chain solutions provider.
* One Man One Truck
* A staff of 16,000
* A fleet of over 5,000 vehicles
* Over 500 armoured vehicles
* Over 260 sites of operation
* Over 1.8 million square metres of warehousing space
* Two Airports
* Operations in eleven countries
With the acquisition of Mayne Logistics, including its Asia division and cash services business (Armaguard) and most recently FCL and Provincial Freightlines in New Zealand Linfox is a major force for logistics and supply chain solutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
An efficient supply chain is at the heart of every successful service business. It means the difference between just being in business and being prosperous in business.
Tailor-made solutions from Linfox
Linfox has over many years developed the infrastructure, technology and expertise needed to optimise customer and industry supply chains. From basic transport and warehousing to sophisticated supply chain modelling and web based track and trace systems. The Linfox solution focuses on three tiers of service depending on customer requirements:
Customers that have chosen Linfox as its supply chain solutions partner have reaped substantial and measurable benefits including:
* Improved customer service
* Greater visibility of product and information moving across the supply chain
* Productivity gains
* Lower operating costs
* Greater return on assets and investment
* Enhanced employee relations