"Hansens is a modern company looking forward while drawing on years of experience."
Focused on quality furniture, Hansens provides a service to both the commercial building industry and the domestic market. With a long history of successful contracts Hansens has the capacity and craftsmanship to meet your joinery requirements from large nation-wide fit-outs to single exquisitely presented boardroom tables. A pride in the finished product is adopted by everyone and this is clearly obvious to the large network of clients and suppliers who deal with the company on a daily basis
This is the attitude of the administrative team at Hansens, all of whom are well qualified for the task of bringing reality to the plans of innovative architectural designers. Hansens have become skilled at working in a project management environment, meeting the requirements of unique architectural design, while accommodating the complexities of on site installations
* Highly skilled tradespeople
* Precision computer operated machinery
* On-site installation and delivery
* Exceptional service
Even with the capacity to process large orders, our systems along with the design and layout of the extensive work area means individual attention can easily be given to one, numerous or all items moving through the factory. This allows us to allocate specific attention to different jobs at any time, meaning unique and individually designed furniture can be crafted alongside large runs of modular items
Hansens is skilled in integrating a wide range of material types into the design and construction of interior furnishings. Hansens is recognised by kitchen designers for this seamless integration which accommodate innovative design and the use of new and interesting materials found in modern kitchen concepts. We are ideally suited to the construction of kitchens and other domestic interior concepts
The areas we specialise in:
* Commercial manufacturing and installation
* Residential, manufacturer and installation
* Providing solutions to difficult contracts and installations
1) Commercial Manufacturing - Hansens has vast experience in the commercial contract market and is well acquainted with the pressure and issues facing this kind of work. Every contract is different some large, some small and this requires flexibility from the company's systems and people
2) Residential Kitchens - Hansens infrastructure and the skills of our people means we are ideally suited to the construction and installation of quality kitchens. As always we work closely with architects, designers and our client to ensure the resulting job is precisely as they intended
3) Providing Solutions - The nature of the markets we operate in brings everyday challenges in construction, logistics, installation etc. All of these are common place to those who work within the industry, and are what challenges us to perform at our best on a daily basis.