The a. hartrodt group of companies tailors programmes in accordance with their customers' requirements, thus saving them time and money.
It is the company's vast international knowledge of transportation systems that always ensures the correct logistics concept is offered, enabling the movement of cargo from seller to buyer in the fastest, safest and most economical manner
a. hartrodt has the facilities required to service their customers on a global scale by:
* worldwide representation
* staff trained to very high standards
* EDI and telecommunication capability
* a quality service delivering value added benefits
* a strategic system that transforms basic data into information of value to both customers and management
By using the services of a. hartrodt the customer is dealing with only one party: receives only one transport document and one transport charge, with a. hartrodt taking on the liability for the entire transport chain.
The whole range of logistic services offered by a. hartrodt is shown on the attached Service Chart. Customers ultimately decide, which parts of the logistic chain they wish to contract to a. hartrodt, which will then be tailor-made to meet their specific requirements, such as:
* commerce in general, including banking and insurance
* the characteristics, packing and transport requirements of merchandise
* transport routes
* the technical possibilities, tariffs, trading conditions etc. of all carriers, ports and airports, terminals, warehouses
* export and import requirements including customs clearance
* documentation requirements of all parties concerned - shippers, carriers, ports, terminals, customs authorities, banks, etc.
* the legal implications, such as national transport law, international conventions, etc.
* value added services, such as warehousing, sorting, labelling, distribution, cartage, various documentation, etc.