18th March 2014 This is the most disgusting motel I have ever stayed in. The fridge rubbers were dirty and had grit and food stuck in them. The drinking glasses were for two year olds. No stainless steel teaspoons, they were all plastic. The bedspread look like it came from the two dollar shop. There were three tv channels one sport, one movie and one child's program-me. No tv 1, 2 or 3. I was afraid to sleep in the bed so we bought our own blankets, sheets and pillows. She charged us $40 deposit to use the remote. When I went to return the remote and collect my deposit she came out of one the rooms which Im sure she spies on guests from, checked the room and took $40.00 out of her wee purse. She couldnt even speak english. All the flowers were plastic and had no colour due to fading and age. The sinks had cigarette burns, the two seater couch was dirty and shiny from peoples greasy hair and bodies. We had two small coffee sachets, two tea and a little punnet of sugar with 4 little pots of milk.The white netted curtains dont fit the window and were shading towards a black colour due to lack of washing. I think someone should close this motel down.
Please briefly explain why this content is inappropriate...
If you'd like us to take another look at this review, provide a brief reason why this review should be reconsidered.
If you'd like to respond to this review, please use the "respond" link, as this will publish your response directly under the review for all to read.
4th November 2013 i would never stay here again, they made us give her i $10 deposit for the key, then when we were leaving she tried to keep it because the room was messy, i also left my usb stick in the t.v and i dont know if she has it and saying she doesnt have it or she just didnt clean the room properly,i would nevertake my child to that motel again. i stayed there on friday and saturday night ended up at hospital for five days. i blame this motel the only good thing that came from it and i should had taken the advice was the lady at the front desk told me that i should go somewhere else.