MoleMap is the world's most innovative & advanced melanoma detection programme & has been designed to identify melanoma as early as possible to protect you and your family from the deadly effects of melanoma skin cancer. MoleMap combines innovative technology with the skills of specialist dermatologists to provide a thorough and accurate procedure that aims to give you the assurance and confidence to get on with life. Call us today on 0800 MOLEMAP.
Commonly asked questions:
• What does skin cancer look like?
• What are the skin cancer signs & symptoms?
• What is a melanoma?
• Is there a melanoma treatment?
• Are there different skin cancer types?
• Where can I go to see skin cancer pictures?
• Do I need a referral from my GP to see a skin specialist for mole removal?
• Is a MoleMap right for me?
• How does MoleMap differ from other skin cancer clinics?
For more information & answers to the above questions click through to our website or call MoleMap today on 0800 MOLEMAP & make an appointment at one of our 22 clinics nationwide.