Learn to swim at the Dean Greenwood Swim School in Balmoral. Swimming lessons are available daily for all levels and ages. We teach children as young as 6 months to swim and we also teach adult swimming classes and coach competitive swimmers. Learn to swim freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly and learn general water safety. Swimming Lessons are available daily at a number of locations in Auckland:
• Mt Eden Swimming Pool
• Kelston Girls College Pool
• New Windsor School Pool
The Dean Greenwood Swim School has developed a successful, progressive swimming programme enabling swimmers as young as 6 months to become confident in the water. As children or adults improve their swimming they can gradually train and develop up to a competitive level, if they wish or they can simply swim for fun. Whatever level you or your child wish to achieve, our Swim School has developed a comprehensive aquatic program that pupils do find challenging, exciting and fun. Our swimming classes include:
• parent-child swim classes (up to pre-school)
• beginner swim classes
• advanced-beginner swimming lessons
• breather, advanced-breather classes
• stroke classes to improve your swim stroke
• mini squads with swimmers of the same ability
• non-competitive swimming groups or competitive swimming teams
In New Zealand there is so much you can do on, in, under and around water... Learn to Swim NOW! Open up a world of aquatic adventure!
Phone Dean Greenwood Swim School to book your swimming lessons.