Maxim Institute is an independent research and public policy think tank. We are committed to the people, land, history and culture of New Zealand.
Our mission is to foster ideas and leadership that enable freedom, justice and compassion to flourish in New Zealand.
As a think tank, Maxim Institute engages in the following core activities:
* producing research and informed analysis of contemporary issues;
* developing and promoting sound public policy;
* communicating our research findings and policy initiatives to the decision-makers and leaders of today;
* training and mentoring tomorrow's leaders for all areas of community, political and business life; and
* equipping New Zealanders to become better informed and more effective agents of change in their community
At Maxim Institute, our work and mission is guided by what we value.