On Shore Limited is a Chartered Accountancy practice comprising of a small, personal, professional team with our offices in Remuera. We offer a specialist service in providing Body Corporate Administration skills.
A fund that must be set up so that the Body Corporate can meet its obligations. Owners pay levies into the fund for common expenses such as maintenance, insurance and administration fees.
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
Once a year an Annual General Meeting is held to discuss the business of the Body Corporate including insurance placement, approval of budgets, financial accounts and other issues that may be raised. Written notice is given of this meeting to all owners.
A Body Corporate comprises the owners of a unit titled property under the Unit Title Act 1972. Each unit has its own legal title and is transferable and mortgagable. If you are the owner of such a property then you are a member of a Body Corporate. Many types of property can be put on Unit Title. Townhouse complexes, apartment blocks, flats and commercial office buildings are often Unit Titled.
A Body Corporate is identified by unique number e.g. Body Corporate 123456. The
Our aim is to provide total efficiency and professional service to all of our body corporate clients.
We are based in Auckland's Eastern Suburbs and manage Body Corporates from Remuera to St Heliers.
* Prompt payment of accounts
* Timely invoicing and collection of levies Levies in Arrears
* Body Corporate Administration
* Optimal cashflow management
* Preparation of financial information as required for management purposes and annual accounts.
* Prepare Taxation Returns
* A separate bank account for your complex Bank Accounts
* Establishment of sinking fund.
* Providing notices and relevant documentation of Annual General Meeting.
* Circulate minutes to all owners.
* Coordinate maintenance