You have the choice between thermally broken aluminium, uPVC or timber joinery, all produced according to high level European standards in one of Europe's largest window factories.
- high insulation values (r=1.3*, depending on the material)
- thermally broken aluminium, uPVC or timber framing
- no condensation inside, neither on glass nor on frames
- available in double or triple glazing with lots of glazing options
- one handle for tilt and turn, slide and tilt or slide
- many flexible design options
- large colour selection
- security options
- tried and tested European products with excellent performance specifications
- competitive pricing in comparison to standard uninsulated aluminium joinery with double glazing.