Deck Jaks are a proprietary tile support designed to meet the requirements of the
E2/AS1 Third Edition in relation to membrane decks.
The Deck Jak performs the following functions:
1. Allows tiles, pavers, natural stone or timber panels to be used on top of
2. Provides access for maintenance or cleaning of waterproofing membranes.
3. Provides level entry access.
4. Is adjustable for levelling of decks.
1. No screeding is necessary on top of membranes.
2. No gluing is necessary.
3. Faster to lay.
4. Can be laid during wet weather.
5. Allows level entry.
6. NZ Made, ensuring no supply problems.
7. The most cost effective solution.
8. Fully Recyclable.