Unsold appointment time, empty hotel rooms, unsold venue passes, unfilled advertising space, rapidly depreciating stock, idle production time, vacant seats, end-of-line items and oversupplied products are known as "dead capital" and there is approximately 9.3 trillion dollars of it world-wide.
It is Ormita’s mission to transform this otherwise lost revenue into new income and opportunities for our customers and allow them to:
* Build on an existing asset base and acquire new goods and/or services
* Donate to charity
* Enhance the owners / managers personal lifestyle
* Gain more advertising and grow existing market
* Increase customer referrals
* Increase their existing revenue
* Invest in new enterprises
* Provide a competitive edge when tendering for new business
* Recover outstanding bad or dubious debts
* Recover value from idle / surplus capacity or excess / devaluing inventory
Ormita is the barter exchange network you need to convert your lost profit into new revenue. Beat the recession and barter today. There are also licensee and franchise opportunities available for qualified individuals in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin, Invercargill, Hamilton, Napier, Nelson, Palmerston North, Whangarei, Tauranga, Gore and Queenstown.