I use a diverse skill base accummulated in over 25 years ongoing experience in Europe & New Zealand. Treatment is provided in a caring atmosphere with affordable ACC surcharges.
I treat a wide range of musculo-skeletal & general health problems using gentle manipulation and cranio-sacral methods using a diverse skill base including herbalism, nutrition, counselling & hypnotherapy.
Member Osteopathic Society New Zealand (OSNZ)
Member New Zealand Natural Medicine Association (NZNMA)
Member New Zealand Charter Health Practioners
Diploma in Integrative Psychology
Diploma Chinese Herbal Medicine
Diploma Polarity Therapy
* Offering a blend of traditional osteopathy supported by gentle cranial methods
* consultations affordable with low ACC charges
* UK trained
* Primary Healthcare modality
* Designed to treat holistically the structure & function of the body
* Headaches & migraines
* Neck, whiplash, shoulder & back pain