We manufacture and distribute the Springfree trampoline. The worlds SAFEST trampoline invented right here in New Zealand!!
You can now purchase your Springfree trampoline direct form the manufacturer. The Springfree trampoline has revolutionized trampoline safety without compromising the fun. Every year there are thousands of children injured when using conventional trampolines, here is a break down of how the injuries occur;
Fall off of trampoline - 52%
Fall onto the frame, springs, enclosure poles - 31%
Hit another child on the trampoline - 17%
By just buying a Springfree you can eliminate 83% of trampoline injuries!! With education and supervision the remaining 17% can also be eliminated!