WELCOME. If you have a problem or need good advice I can help.
Forty years as hands on qualified builder in Design and Build and the past fourteen years specializing in Maintenance, Alterations and Additions. For cost effective upgrade of your property call now.
We are a very small company offering a personal service
Maintenance Sub structure framing has little resistance to water penetration rot can spread at an alarming rate to areas.
Preventative maintenance is best, “do it now” unseen damage can become expensive to repair.
Things to check when obtaining quotations for maintenance, alterations or additions
1. What the dollars represent
2. Time to complete.
3. Disruption to the household daily needs.
4. Guarantees of workmanship and materials
5. Detailed extent of work being carried out.
6. Inclusion of all labours, sub-trades, materials, cartages, travel, removal of rubbish, gst if applicable.
7. Notafiable works that Council may require.
8. Terms of payment.
9. Sign acceptance of the works.
Alterations. Good advice from a Building Professional is safest. Council approval is generally required.
Additions Good advice is essential prior to having plans prepared for council approvals.
An estimate of the total cost including plans, consents and permits is the best way to start.
We offer you
1. Experienced Builder -Sound Advice, Estimates, Quotations, Project Management, Plans Preparation, Building Consents and Permits.
2. We have on board a Plumber, Drainlayer, Electrician and Painters which minimize’s hold ups
3. We can supply competitive quotations for Cabinets, Bathroom fittings, Kitchen fittings, Carpet, Vinyl’s, Overlay Wooden floors, Ceramic Tiles etc.
4. Need a garden makeover? Section clearing, garden retaining blocks, paths, driveways, brick edging, pavers, pebbles and plants
5. Labour only option, you supply and pay for materials as work progresses
6. Access for best materials quotations using our discounted suppliers