Belmont Intermediate School is a high-performing, multicultural school located on Auckland's North Shore. Attractive, well-maintained facilities and resources are well utilised to provide a wide range of academic and co-curricular activities for students.
* Co-educational, decile 10 public school
* Caters specifically for the needs of emerging adolescent in years 7 and 8
* High levels of student academic achievement on national and international assessment
* Specialist teaching including language, art, music and technology
* Extensive range of co-curricular activities
* Focused international student support and learning
* Dedicated Special Needs Centre