Whitianga B&B accommodation, Over 70 tripadvisor.com, 5/5.. Close to Cooks Beach, Cathedral Cove, Hahei and Hot water Beach.
* Water's edge location.
* Private, spacious suites with secure parking.
* 50m walk to ferryboat.
* Next to historic Whitianga Rock.
* Launch the kayak from the property.
* Wireless internet available.
* Organic' fruit from old family orchards is specially made into delicious jams, marmalade & preserves. * * Homemade muesli, full of delicious fruit.
* Fresh yogurt with various preserves.
* Oven baked muffins.
* Be transported back in time as Rob shares Mercury Bay's interesting history on a FREE guided walk, following in the footsteps of Captain Cook. (Value $25pp)
* See terraced remains of a Maori fortress on the historic Whitianga Rock reserve adjacent to the lodge.
Spacious facilities, well equipped for families and small groups. Suitable for all age groups, children welcome.