* is a highly effective set of corrective procedures and techniques that identifies and resolves the root cause of the learning disability.
* differs from other programmes on several levels by addressing the root cause, as opposed to teaching sometimes frustrating skills, designed to compensate for and to mask the symptoms.
* is successful because the methods are based on using the natural strengths, talents, personal thinking and learning style of each individual.
DOING A DAVIS PROGRAMME ALLOWS AN UNFOLDING OF THE INDIVIDUALITY. THIS UNFOLDING OF CONFIDENCE AND ABILITIES HAS PROVED TO BE UNLIMITED IN POTENTIAL.
Each DAVIS DYSLEXIA CORRECTION PROGRAMME is a one-on-one programme tailored to meet the client's needs and follows procedures outlined in the book, The Gift of Dyslexia, by Ronald D. Davis.
Each programme is individualized according to the goals specified by the client.
Advanced procedures not outlined in the book are also included in the programme.
THE DAVIS DYSLEXIA CORRECTION PROGRAMME OFFERS TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES THAT BEST MATCH THE CLIENT'S LEARNING STYLE.
* These tools, techniques, and procedures are unique and differ from those offered in the regular school setting.
* This programme is offered only by licensed facilitators from the Davis Dyslexia Association International.
* The programme is equally suited to children ages 9 and above, adolescence and adults. (a YOUNG LEARNERS PROGRAMME is offered for younger children)
* The programme trains the client to view his surrounding in an orientated state; this will allow him to see and hear exactly what is there, not what is thought to be there.
* The client's own realization of a problem and motivation are essential ingredients of the programme's success.
* A programme begins with the initial time of one-on-one facilitation.