Wairau Stone Facings combine the visual appeal, the warmth and texture of natural stone with technology to provide additional advantages - an improvement on nature.
At a time when traditional building processes and materials are being re-evaluated, stone in many forms is staging a revival.
The desire to build with trouble-free, high quality building materials which have stood the test of time and complement modern materials is key.
Quality masonry stone veneers. Proudly New Zealand Made for over 35 years.
Because we produce our products locally, we are able to closely monitor and control our quality, and work closely with our customers to produce and supply the best solution for your needs, and react quickly to any requests.
LOOK AT THE ADVANTAGES
* A durable, virtually maintenance free walling system - giving you all the benefits of long term economy while adding to your property value.
* Waterproofing and sealing - incorporating the latest acrylic polymers with state of the art cement technology and additives to inhibit mould and water absorption, provides a permanent, attractive natural finish.
* Far lighter - the same warm, natural appearance of conventional stone or brick veneer without the weight.
* A distinctive price advantage - an extremely cost effective alternative to natural stone or brick. In high-rise construction the savings are even greater because of lighter loading on foundations and structural components.
* Quick construction - compared to conventional brick or stone.
* Bracing gain - through the use of backing panels
* More floor space - due to the slim design, less room is taken than conventional brick or stone.
TRADITIONAL STONE STYLING - TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANTAGES
By incorporating the latest acrylic polymers with state of the art cement technology, cast stone facings are locally moulded and coloured to simulate a variety of natural split stone forms.