We Are Veteran Open-Source Web/Software Development Professionals
That means we can pretty much do anything with software. It also means you won't pay any software licensing fees.
AndrewBIO: Andrew McClure, (BA English/Media Studies, Post Grad. Dip. Information Technology. CISA - Principal and Technology Lead) is a veteran software and web developer, having graduated in Information Technology from the University of Western Australia in the year that HTTP became a dominant Internet protocol.
He was involved in the development of early database driven websites; and implemented the first dynamic Australian real estate web site. In subsequent years, Andrew has been involved with, or led, many complex web developments. His most recent large undertaking was as systems integrator for the premier NZ website: newzealand.govt.nz.
Andrew has also led a rich career as an independent IT consultant assisting companies with IT procurement, IT security, directory services, mid-range systems deployment and software engineering practices.
* Experience - we've been in the business longer than most, and are professionally qualificatied in IT.
* Technology - we use best of class open source solutions - which means that if we ever get run over by a bus, our workmanship can easily be taken up by another software engineer.
* Guarantee - we provide a 12 Month no cost warranty on all software defects.
* Integrity - all software and artifacts are kept under strict version control. Client data confidentiality is ensured. We stand by our work.
* Methodology - we use a non complicated software development life cyle following an Alpha->Beta->Production release. At each release, there is a review and chance to shape the project direction.
View our web site to see a list of services; see our work; and learn more about Bluff IT